When it comes to getting a tattoo, there are a lot of things to consider. It goes beyond selecting the design. The biggest concern is reaching out to a studio that executes the work while maintaining all the safety regulations and parameters.
Well, you are not alone!! This is an important question to ask when you are researching a tattoo studio in the Philippines or any other location. According to a recent Harris Poll, around 35% of the global population loves to sport a tattoo. Among them, almost 60% get confused when it comes to picking the right tattoo studio. In this post, we’ve got you covered on how to pick a safe tattoo studio in your area.
Picking up the Right Tattoo Studio- Here’s What You Need to Know
When you get inked, typically the artist uses a specific machine that has one or more needles. The machine perforates the topmost layer of your skin and places in little drops of ink.
You need to ask about the safety and hygiene processes in place because parlors that don’t pay attention to this can cause infections like Staphylococcus aureus, tetanus, and Hepatitis B or C. There are a lot of cases when after getting a tattoo, people have gotten severe soft tissue infections.
So, you need to be extremely careful while choosing the tattoo studio. The following tips may help!
Always Keep Yourself Safe
So, how can you omit the chances of risks and head to a studio that’s the best in terms of hygiene practices? Well, to have an enjoyable and safe tattooing experience, you need to follow these instructions:
1. Don’t DIY – ALWAYS seek a professional.
2. Never leave the job to an amateur – ask the artist about their experience.
3. Always find a tattoo studio that prides itself on trained and experienced artists.
4. Make sure that the artist has put on disposable gloves – this will help in keeping away the chances of contamination.
5. When you reach the studio, ask to see the sterilization equipment. If you can’t see them, it’s better to walk out of the shop.
6. The needles should be disposable.
7. Make sure that the ink the artist uses is free from harmful solvents and metals.
So, this is how you can get your tattoo from a safe studio. Always remember, the best artistry, skilled artists and the right hygiene practices define the best tattoo shops in the world. Additionally, never let alcohol cloud your decision. Undoubtedly, getting inked is a once-in-a-life experience; however, it will be etched on your body forever. So, before you head to the best tattoo studio near you, make sure you’ve thought long and hard.